Saturday 19 October 2013

Halloween Countdown: My favourite Halloween Etsy Picks

Welcome to my Halloween countdown! Over the next 13 days you're going to be treated to a Halloween themed post every single day. 

When I'm older and finally have my own house and children, I'm going to be one of those people who is over-invested in decorating for the holidays. I just know it. One of my favourite things to do the past month or so is to check out what Halloween themed items are available on etsy... even though I don't have anywhere to decorate! I thought I'd share some of my favourite items with you, all from UK sellers.
1. First up is this lovely Mini Boo Halloween Cushion by ilovehearts. I have a little soft spot in my heart for felt and I adore this kitschy sort of design.
2. Next we have this beautiful Reclaimed Wooden Happy Halloween sign by MapleandGreen. This is the sort of this that would definitely be hung on the door in my (imaginary) future house.
3.This Plush Ghost Decoration by ClaireyLouCreations might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. So adorable.
4. If I was to be having a halloween party, I'd definitely use these Wanda's Witch's Brew Halloween Tags by Amaretto to decorate the drinks table a bit. 
5. I am incredibly tempted to buy these Halloween Ghost Trick or Treat Bags by FunkyDoryPartyBags for the children I babysit for. How cute are they?

Are you like me, do you love decorating imaginary houses in your mind?

Remember to Follow me on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment