Friday 27 September 2013

Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara | Product Review

I really resent buying mascara. I'm not sure why, but I'm perfectly happy to 'invest' in any other kind of make up. £25 for 30ml of primer? Sure. More than £7 on a mascara? You're kidding me. Which is unfortunate, because getting a good mascara for under £7 is not the easiest feat.

I purchased ScandalEyes Retro Glam mascara in superdrug, simply because I had run out of mascara and it was on offer. I honestly was not expecting it to be as fabulous as it is but I was happily surprised.
To be honest, I was expecting it to be terrible because the packaging is awful. Really, Rimmel? I understand they were trying to make it look retro, it's very much indicated by the name. But for me it just doesn't work. However, the product. The stuff inside the garish tube? Amazing.
The hourglass style brush spreads out my eyelashes and coats them entirely. I can easily get away with just one quick layer if needs be. Big brushes can tend to scare me a little, but I've only had one or two mascara 'accidents' while using this. 

I've had many compliments using this mascara, my family instantly noticed I was wearing a different mascara than usual, so that can only be a good thing!

Which products do you hate spending money on? Tell me in the comments!

Follow me on: 


No comments:

Post a Comment