Saturday 22 June 2013

Nip + Fab Spot Fix | Review

Moving back home has meant a lot of changes to my routine, and the first thing to suffer has been my skin. Luckily, I don't often get spots but when I do they are horrible beasts. I felt one of these aforementioned beasts growing last Saturday, and rushed around crazily attempting to find something to put on it to dry it out and hopefully stop it in it's tracks. 

At the bottom of my bag I found my Nip+Fab Spot Fix, a product I bought a while ago and promptly forgot about. According to Nip+Fab Spot Fix is 'a fast acting gel that targets blemishes'. You only need to use a very tiny amount on the affected area, so although it's a small tube it's going to last forever. 


Sorry about the quality! My camera is a little... lost right now.

I really love Nip+Fab products, so far I have not yet found a product of theirs that I haven't liked. It's great when you find a brand like that!

Spot Fix is available here from the Nip+Fab website. It's currently 50% off (lucky coincidence when I went to check!), which makes it £3.95, usually £9.95. A real bargain right now!

What's your go-to rescue remedy?

Follow me on: 



No comments:

Post a Comment