Monday 29 April 2013

Say Yes to Carrots | C Me Smile Lip Butter | Review

I have a little lip balm obsession. Okay, quite a large lip balm obsession. My lips are nasty and cracked a lot of time, and I'm always on the hunt for the best thing to make them soft and supple. Here's a short review for my new favourite lip product.

The Say Yes to Carrots Lip  Butter was one of many beauty products that I got for my birthday. If you're thinking "carrots!?", don't worry I was too. However, it's a transparent stick, not the bright orange you may have been expecting!



In shape and smell it's very much like LypSyl, just a bog standard lip balm with no colour or smell. That all changes the moment you put it on. It no longer is bog standard and becomes a stand out staple of your handbag.

It glides on, and while you can feel it resting on your lips it doesn't feel sticky, heavy or greasy. Your lips feel soft and supple immediately, and the feeling lasts for a good few hours before I feel the need to reapply. The single criticism I have is that while it is meant to be berry flavour, I can't smell it at all.

It's Paraben free, 95% organic, all natural, not tested on animals. It's an all-round good little stick!

The Lip Butter is available here at ThebeautyBay for £2.54.

1 comment: